this will never not be funny.
i can’t actually breathe
It looks pissed
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA omgg I can’t stop laughing
this will never not be funny.
i can’t actually breathe
It looks pissed
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA omgg I can’t stop laughing
this kinda sums up tumblr for me
OH MY GOD
We can’t have this around. Showing that women stare at guys and sexualize them? That would mean that women are just as guilty.
I mean, He can should be able to wear whatever he wants without getting stared at. And the fact that they find that specific body type attractive? Guys don’t normally look like that!
Stop it women. You are making it look like this happens to everyone instead of just women and that makes it hard to demonize men!
Why the fuck does tumblr keep recommending these jackasses to me?
The joke here is that he’s attractive to them in large part because of the cat. They find it sweet and adorable. One of these I’m going to get around to tagging all of the comparison posts I have of objectification vs. appreciation and the male gaze vs. the female gaze so I can just link people to it.
Tumblr might be hinting to you that you should realize the truth.
Concerning the image, the women arent interwsted in him largely becuase of the cat. The cat came in in the last few seconds and they were already fixated on him before that. They wanted to see his whole shirtless, short shorts wearung body. the guy didn’t have to be shirtless, the women (literally all of them) were lustfully staring, and if this were a girl being lustfully stared at by a group of guys, you would be outraged.
Saying that the cat makes this less offensive is like a half naked woman advertising soda. The soda is in there and the commercial ’ s main point is soda, but that doesn’t make the woman any less sexualized.
Real equality seeking would be getting equally outraged and giving equal attention to a man being sexualized and objectified, especially when done in a similar or even the same way as a woman. If you defend the women in this aituation, but not when genders are reversed, it is you who does not wish for equality. The fact that he’s male should not make it any more okay. If you think it does, it is you who is the sexist.
No, no and no. REBLOG this please, this shouldn’t be allowed and we need to spread the word to everybody about this injustice!
The actual news article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726219/Yasmin-Thomas-victim-disgusted-walked-free.html
"But womenz are so oppressed! "
You realize that he probably instigated her? People dont just do these things. You just like to hear the one side of the story that you want to.
"17 previous convictions" Are you fucking blind or what?
she’s still an angel until it’s 99 previous convictions, didn’t you know that?
In the mood for naked cuddles and a lil sexual touching
Everything Beyonce does is careful and thought out. Her entire image is perfection crafted from planning ahead. She does not ‘wing it’ or throw things into her performances and public appearances ‘just because’.
What she did at this award show was amazing, especially because of how intentional and thought out it clearly was.
Feminism is a scary word for a lot of people. Many women are afraid of calling themselves feminist because they think it implies anger, hatred of men, or a rejection of traditional femininity.
Beyonce presented everyone watching with two distinct images of what many viewers viewed as two very different women. There is the strong, independent FEMINIST. She is the woman who likes being in control and being in the spotlight. Then there is the WIFE and MOTHER. She is soft, sweet, smiling at the husband and child you can tell she loves and values so much.
For every girl watching who was afraid to be a feminist, afraid to be powerful, because of what she thought she would lose, this is an incredible message. You can be all the things you want to be. You can be both. Feminists can have amazing happy, full lives full of both traditional and modern womanhood.
Feminism means gender should not be a source of persecution or a restriction of your choices. Feminism mean the type of person you should be is based on what you value, not what outside forces pressure you to value because of your gender or biological sex. Shout at the top of your lungs that you are a feminist and proud. Then go and be the exact person that you want to be.
lets all snap back to reality here and look at FACTS.
let’s look at what real feminism has done in the real world.
Now, theres no question that feminists did some great things for womens rights. but they’ve also done a whole lot of bad for both genders as well, especially in recent years.
many feminist leaders were borderline genercidal. In fact Valerie Solanas, who helped to shape modern patriarchy theory, and who’s writing is still taught today in womens studies classes, not only attempted to assassinate Andy Warhol, but also wrote a book called the S.C.U.M. Manifesto (or feminist Mein Kompf), which was about gendercide, and she is still hailed as a feminist hero to this day. this book is still used in womens studies classes despite the fact that it proposes reducing the male population to 10% and using them for breeding purposes.
Now i know what you’re gonna say, NOT ALL FEMINISTS.
Feminism is a political movement. It has leaders. The rest of the people who join it, like the bloggers on tumblr, inherently support them by supporting feminism. Its not a big enough party to have multiple sects. Political parties motives are determined not by the supporters, but by the people who lead them, the people who do fundraisers, and organize protests, and slutwalks. The people who create the propaganda. The ones who write the literature, and who teach the women’s studies courses and plan their curriculums. Those people are far more influential than a sixteen year old with a blog and a few hundred followers.
The thing is, even your definition of feminism is wrong. The name itself should tell you that this is a gendered movement. Im assuming you’re going by the Websters definition.
Now im gonna do a breakdown on why even by its very definition feminism isnt for equality.
- That link will take you to the ACTUAL definition of Feminism. now Websters did in fact say sexes but its secondary definition said“organized activity on behalf of women’s rights and interests" which even by Websters is still in favor of women. The oxford english dictionary also says that feminism is indeed about women.You are probably asking yourself why this is even a problem. Aren’t women the ones who still need rights? Well see that may have been true twenty years ago but now it really isn’t. The main problem with the definition of feminism is that it enforces this idea that men live in some ideal world that women should want to live in. Idealizes our situation has the negative effect of erasing our problems. So even by its very definition feminism is already fucking up the idea of equal treatment and consideration.
men actually have less rights than women. men are also demonized as rapists due to unequal rape laws that favor women. when you analyze the situation you’ll find that women rape almost as often as men (about 40% of rapists are women) and men are raped just as often if not more than women.
Men want protection against false rape allegations. They feel that a man’s life should not be ruined simply on the allegation of a woman who may be a vindictive liar. Currently, a woman can accuse a man of rape for no reason, and the man’s name is splashed in the paper and his life is ruined. So, they fought for laws granting men anonymity until charged with the crime of rape—not convicted, just charged.
Men want an end to the justice system favoring women simply because they are women, and giving men harsher sentences simply because they are men.
Men want equal treatment when victims of domestic violence, and to not be arrested for the crime of “being male” under primary aggressor policies.
Feminists fought against this by trying to suppress evidence showing that half of domestic violence is done by women, by threatening the researchers with bomb threats, death threats, etc. Modern, younger feminists are doing it as well.
Men want female rapists to be arrested, charged, and convicted with rape. In Western countries, women are rarely punished when raping men, due to the biased legal system. In some countries, women cannot be punished when raping men, since rape is defined as a male-perpetrated crime.
Feminists fought against this in India, arguing that “there is a physicality [in] rape” and that it would make things “more complicated for judges.”
Feminists fought against this in Israel, claiming that changing the law would result in men filing false rape claims.
Men don’t want to be thrown in jail because they lost their jobs and temporarily cannot pay child support.
Feminists fought against this, trying to lower the amount to $5000 before a man is guilty of a felony for not paying child support. If a man loses a decent-paying job, he will now be a felon, go to jail, lose his right to vote, AND be unable to find future jobs—if he cannot regain an equal-paying job within a few months.
Men want equal economic support and help from the government. When the recession hit, male-dominated fields like construction lost millions of jobs, while female-fields like education and healthcare gained jobs. So the government proposed an economic stimulus for those fields.
Feminists successfully fought against this, arguing that it was discrimination to support men, and caused the government to give money to women who didn’t deserve it. Hundreds of professional feminists complained against the “sexism” of helping men (who had lost jobs) and not women (who had gained jobs).
A representative of the Michigan National Organization for Women testified in opposition to the Revocation of Paternity Act, which stopped the old law which stated that if a woman was married and cheated on her husband, the resulting child is considered to be legally the husband’s and the biological father had no legal rights to fight for custody or parenting time with his biological child.
In 2008, a law was passed in England and Wales that allowed long-term domestic violence victims who killed their abuser to be charged with the lesser charge of manslaughter, but this only applies to women.
In California and Montana, a woman can name any man she likes as the father, he gets a letter in the mail, if he does not prove he isn’t the father within 30 days he is now the father and must pay. He cannot contest it. And DNA tests to prove paternity are not considered proof by the courts.
Women who falsely accuse a man of rape, who would be sent to prison for 10+ years if convicted, only gets fined or a slap on the wrist.
There is also the gender bias in the Probation Departments:
A higher score on the Probation Assessment Tool (PAT) means a recommendation that could lead to eventual dismissal of charges. A lower score means probation or lockup, not to mention the juvenile delinquent tag. [Judge] Hunt claims PAT routinely rewards girls with 14 extra points for gender alone, while boys get 0.
Then there are studies that show women who fail to pay child support are incarcerated only 1/8th as often as men with similar violations.
Men who are falsely accused of rape can have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not convicted or charged - their accuser is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.
- Feminists skewed the Definition of Domestic Abuse, resulting in only male abusers being arrested and female abusers not.
- Feminists’s DV training hurts Police training
- Feminist Mary Koss denies male rape victims.
- Feminists violently protesting against Warren Farrell at U of Toronto
- A mob of feminists at a recent protest attacking and sexually molesting a group of Rosary-praying Catholic men who were peacefully protecting the cathedral in the city of San Juan from threats of vandalism.
- Feminists disrupt a forum for battered men
- Feminists fought a law for equal custody to be the default if both parents want custody and neither parent is unfit. Multiple times.
- Feminists started a campaign against Father’s rights groups
- Feminists fought against laws granting men anonymity until charged with the crime of rape—not convicted, just charged.
- Feminists fought against a law to end to the justice system favoring women simply because they are women, and giving men harsher sentences simply because they are men.
- Feminist fought against men want equal treatment when victims of domestic violence, and to not be arrested for the crime of “being male” under primary aggressor policies.
- Feminists in India and Israel fought against female rapists being arrested, charged and convicted of rape.
- Feminists fought against a economic stimulus for male-dominated job such as construction, etc.
- Feminist fought a law against Paternity Fraud.
- Feminist Harriet Harman has publicly requested employers to hire women in preference to White men if both job candidates are equally
- Equality Minister,feminist Patricia Hewitt, was found guilty of breaching the Sex Discrimination Act by “overlooking a strong male candidate for a job in favour of a weaker female applicant”.
- Elected in 2009, the lesbian feminist prime minister Johanna Sigurdardottir has vowed to “end of the Age of Testosterone
- Feminists want to peeing while standing illegal
- Erin Pizzey had to flee the UK because she and her family received death threats and her dog murdered all because feminists didn’t like that she discovered women were equally as violent as men.
- Also Suzanne Steinmetz and her children received death threats and bomb threats she discovered that the rate at which men were victimized by domestic violence was similar to the rate for women.
- Richard Gelles and Murray Straus have all received death threats from feminists, simply for publishing their findings (that female-to-male family violence was equal to the rate of male-to-female violence).
- Feminists defend female raping minor.
- Feminist defends why fucking an 8 year old boy isn’t rape.
- Most feminists backed studies are bullshit.
- Beyond reasonable doubt doesn’t apply to rape.For men only
- Feminist changes mind on rape culture when her son is falsely accused.
- Feminists primary aggressor clause discriminates against males.
- Feminists cover up female domestic abuse stats.
- Jezebel mocks men who are abused.
- Feminists make sure the gov doesn’t spend money on male shelters or male research.
- Feminists prevent a meeting about male suicide.
- Feminists stage mock murders to scare men.
- Feminist attacks male cartoonist and is hailed a hero of feminism.
- Feminists shut down forum for battered husbands.
- Propaganda campaign against male fathers wanting custody.
- Feminists wish to slander accused names before convicted.
- Try to shut down female prisons.
- Create rape laws that exclude female rapists.
- Make it impossible to charge women with rape.
- Feminists against equal custody.
- Female felons should serve home sentences.
- Told judges to be lenient on women.
- Feminists cover up female domestic violence.
- Feminists don’t want the gov to help unemployed men.
- Feminists launch campaigns to help girls only while boys are doing worse in every facet of education.
- Males who were raped as a child still have to pay child support.
- Women should have the right to put a child up for adoption before the father gets custody.
- Feminists against beyond reasonable doubt when it’s male rapists.
- 5 rights feminism ignores for men.
- Feminists blame males for their abuse.
- The primary aggressor clause where only men get charged with abuse.
- Shame men into going to war.
- Feminists dismiss female child rapists.
- Feminists say men can’t talk about domestic abuse.
- Feminists mock a man who has his dick cut off.
- feminists attack church.
- Feminists shut down a festival about gender equality for including men.
- Feminists hope MRA’s die.
- Feminists against fathers day.
- Feminist makes up fake assault stories.
- Female reporter bullied by feminists at the National Young Feminist Leadership Conference
you’re right about one thing though. this WAS carefully executed.
this was a strategic move executed due to the recent hatred katy perry received when she declared that she was not a feminist.
Beyonce said in an interview she didn’t like labels. She called herself a modern feminist because of all the hate Katy and other female celebrities not declaring themselves as feminists.
Beyonce was scared her fans will hate her and turn against her if she didn’t become a feminist!
So congratulations Bey fans, even your precious “queen” knows you’re disloyal, immature, and insane.
washing your boobs is the most fun part of showering by far because when they are soapy they are so slippery and soft and it is the greatest form of entertainment
and with one single…
Dita Von Teese http://dita-von.tumblr.com/
Ed and Lorraine Warrens Occult Museum
Houses over 50 years of haunted objects. The most famous of which is, Annabelle the Raggedy Ann Doll.
punks gf: want me to jack u off babe
punk: no i will do it myself
punks gf: why
punk: DIY forever
VALHALLA: An epic sci-fi action novel (with a good dose of humor)
Violet MacRae is one of the aimless millions crowding northern Scotland. In the year 2330, where war is obsolete and only brilliant minds are valued, she emerges into adulthood with more brawn than brains and a propensity for violence. People dismiss her as a relic, but world peace is more fragile than they know.
In Valhalla, a clandestine base hidden in an icy ravine, Violet connects with a group of outcasts just like her. There, she learns the skills she needs to keep the world safe from genetically enhanced criminals and traitors who threaten the first friends she’s ever known. She also meets Wulfgar Kray, a genius gang leader who knows her better than she knows herself and who would conquer the world to capture her.
Branded from childhood as a useless barbarian, Violet is about to learn the world needs her exactly as she is.
For sale now at the following locations:
Amazon Kindle <—- Click “Look Inside” for a free two chapters!
Publisher Paperback <—- Includes free eBook!
And be sure to check out the official Valhalla blog- The Walrus Squad
Amazingly, not The Onion:
“[W]e now have young men telling Bloomberg News that they basically view their female peers as rape bombs just waiting to explode and ruin their lives.”
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT THE ONION
PLANET IS READY FOR MANDOWN CULTURE
MANDOWN MANDOWN MANDOWN MANDOWN
i swear to god youre all idiots. did you even read the fucking article?
first of all no. we do not live in a rape culture.
Rape has actually decreased by over 80% since 1979, despite an increase in the willingness of victims in reporting it, and an increase in the overall number of rapes that were reported at allprior to discovery. The “1 in 3/4 women” “statistic” being passed around on places like Tumblr is hilariously FALSE. Female scholars and other journalistshave written off the concept as nothing more than a form of mass hysteria. The leading organization devoted to helping victims of rape discourages the notion from being taught on college campuses, as it tries to take blame off of the actual rapist, and place it onto some poorly-defined, imaginary boogeyman.
so now that we’ve put that myth to rest lets actually look at some of the stuff in this article.
Last year, a study presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association found that less than 30 percent of college students had more than one partner in the previous year.
now i dont know about you but one lay a year isnt really enough for me. shit if i dont have sex at least once a month i get moody.
this article is criticizing a Bloomberg piece about mens fear of being falseley accused as rapists. which by the way is a very realistic fear.
Men who are accused of rape on a University campus can have their right of due process and trial by a jury of their peers stripped from them. In place of it, they can then be “convicted” by the university if the investigating body believes there is a 50.0001% chance that the man committed the rape.
In addition, the accused is not allowed to seek any outside legal counsel, also taking away his right to an attorney. what this means is that men are literally stripped of constitutional rights to an actual investigation and can have their entire life ruined just because some dumbass sorority girl falsely accused them. and lets be real here who do you think they’re gonna side with? thats right. the girl. nobody’s gonna side with a college guy. people already think they’re the scum of the earth right? and now they’ve got some poor girl with crocodile tears enforcing that belief. that guy is pretty much fucked.
Pollack said a patient recently told him about making out with a girl at a party. Things were going fine, the student said, when suddenly a vision of his school’s disciplinary board flew into his head.
“‘I want to go to law school or medical school after this,’” Pollack said, recounting the student’s comments. “‘I said to her, it’s been nice seeing you.’”
basically what this dude is saying is that he’s scared of even kissing a girl because she might report him for sexual assault if he hurts her feelings.
Earlier in the piece, Gill said he no longer offered female classmates beer at parties because he doesn’t want to “look like a predator … it’s a little bit of a blurred line.”
this dude wont even offer people beer at parties because girls automatically assume guys are rapists.
and this article up here. all its doing is basically spouting nonsense saying that men are blaming rape on the victim. but thats not whats happening. MEN ARE JUST SCARD TO HAVE THEIR FUCKING LIVES RUINED FOR SOMETHING THEY NEVER DID.
and all of you fucking bought it. you just bit the hook and reblogged it without even reading the fucking thing so that you could laugh at an injustice men face. i mean its bad enough that we dont even have fucking rape legislation. and on top of that we have our constitutional rights taken away by our college just so they can ruin our lives based on a rumor. and all you’ve done is make fun of it.
fuck your erasure of anything that isn’t all about women.
fuck your political ignorance.
fuck this article,
and fuck you.
Let’s play a game called “I’m totally joking, but would do that in a heartbeat if you were into it”